2009年3月20日 星期五

Marc Jacobs Personality

To know more about his personality must be a bonus for knowing more about his routine of thinking , Feeling and finally the method of using colour to express his feeling
Somehow , The attitude of designer can surely be reflect from all these above
  1. I love to take things that are everyday and comforting and make them into the most luxurious things in the world. Marc Jacobs
  2. Sometimes there are two very opposite directions, and we go with the stronger one at the end. It's an impulse thing, like, 'Oh, I love both so much, but it's got to be one or the other because the two don't work together.'
  3. That was a time when I did love music, I couldn't get enough of what was going on. Maybe it was Nirvana that brought me back. I guess it was a comfort because something that sounded so right - and non-commercial - had become so influential, so immediately
  4. I don't think, 'Gee, I'd like to dress this person.' There was a picture in Us magazine. It was a jersey dress, and Courtney Love was wearing it. I have this thing about Courtney Love, this funny worship. Marc Jacobs

REF :http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marc_jacobs.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言