2009年3月22日 星期日

Gonna have Changes

Today I finally Bought a colour Wheel
I would like to analysis this season Street Style .
Therefore , A web site which i am Fancy with should be good in use !!(i did mentioned it before in the earlier Blog


LOOKBOOK.NU


I will randomly(actififcally actually) ..chose totally 3 female outfit and 3 males outfit to anaylsis them with colour scheme theories







THis is complementary colur scheme .
using 3 different intensity of Blue -Violent
and using yellow orange . They are opposite colours .



She is my favourate !!!
THis is analogous Colour Scheme .
Using Red And Orange in high intensity (becomes brown )
Here's Comes to realised that black and white are so powerful and ease to match with others colours .







This is Spit Complementary Colour Scheme
Using Red Orange ,Yellow ORange and Blue
Using Different lightness of the main colours .
Creating a some sort of dead and lose colours

沒有留言:

張貼留言