skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mandy Chau

I am A student in 14093 Never gonna to change my mind of addiction - sandybrown and Black

2009年3月2日 星期一

HOLD COLOUR SCANNING
張貼者: 08338867D 於 清晨7:36

沒有留言:

張貼留言

較新的文章 較舊的文章 首頁
訂閱: 張貼留言 (Atom)

網誌存檔

  • ▼  2009 (52)
    • ►  6月 (1)
    • ►  4月 (23)
    • ▼  3月 (22)
      • S2006rtw
      • F2006Rtw
      • Marc Jacobs F2006RTW
      • Marc Jacobs Latest Advs
      • Gonna have Changes
      • Marc JACOBS rtw2005 spring
      • Marc Jacobs Personality
      • HOLD AGAIN
      • Marc jacobs MEn's collection
      • RUNWAY MAKE UP
      • alexander mcqueen
      • Marc Jacobs Documentary ,To know more his attutide...
      • F2003RTW MJ COllection
      • In early 2008, Victoria Beckham was featured in Ma...
      • Today lesson . i have learnt the culture colour .A...
      • Today , I have promised myself to continues my col...
      • HEYHEY I feel dry
      • Burberry AnalysisThis is the original basic patter...
      • Burberry and scanning of hw .. on 7/3
      • Poor Me , I Somehow want to escape from 'www.style...
      • HOLD COLOUR SCANNING
    • ►  2月 (6)

關於我自己

我的相片
08338867D
檢視我的完整簡介